Pittsburgh Products Liability Lawyers
Product liability arises when a manufacturer or seller is held liable for placing a defective product into the hands of the consumer. A product can become unreasonably dangerous because of this defect. If you have been injured by a defective or dangerous product, responsible parties may include:
• The manufacturer
• The wholesaler
• The store where you purchased the product
We are available to speak with you about your claim. If warranted by the circumstances of your case, our office will:
• Obtain records, reports, and expert advice on the product in question and your injuries
• Conduct extensive investigation and research into the merits of your claim
• Advise you of your legal rights and options
• Pursue litigation
Having represented clients in cases involving defective, unsafe, or dangerous products, we have the experience to investigate the legal responsibility of the product manufacturer and seller, and to assess the nature and extent of your related injuries. We will work with you and those close to you to obtain a full understanding of the past and future economic losses and financial hardships which you have endured and will confront in the years ahead as a result of a defective product.
Our office has helped victims of the following unsafe drugs and medical devices pursue their legal rights:
- Accutane (Drug prescribed for Acne linked to Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, and other Inflammatory Bowel Diseases.)
- Fosamax (Drug prescribed for Osteoporosis, Paget’s Disease, and other Bone Diseases linked to Femur Fractures and Osteonecrosis or bony destruction of the jaw.)
- Transvaginal Mesh (Surgical Mesh sometimes referred to as a Pelvic or Bladder Sling implanted in women to treat pelvic organ prolapse or urinary leakage. Related complications include organ perforation, pain, bleeding, infection, urinary incontinence, and sexual dysfunction.)
- Styker Hip Implants
Contact Us For A Free Legal Consultation
If you prefer, you may click Contact Us and complete the questionnaire.
Our office handles products liability cases on a contingency fee basis which means that you owe us no fees or costs unless we obtain compensation for you.